Hello blog world,
I know there is a better title for that, bloggesphere maybe? Either way, I can't spell it. This is a test to see how this works. It is my first blog experience outside of Facebook. [I know, technically that is a social networking site, but let's be honest, it's a blog... like twitter, only you know, a different shade of blue.]
As you can tell, I'm rather sarcastic, and I was dragged into this public/Internet world kicking and screaming. It was demanded of me by my family when my son's arrival was eminent, so that they could all have access to me in one place (my family lives in 3 continents)... and now I'm hooked.
I'm hopping to be able to get really comfortable with this and the other tools the EME 5050 curriculum talks about so that I can use it to help me be a different kind of Spanish teacher when I get in a classroom next year (keep fingers crossed).
I'll be speaking to all of you soon.
Alex
No comments:
Post a Comment